Rabu, 23 Maret 2011

leaf

During high school, I like to collect leaves, why? Because I feel that the leaves need a lot of strength to leave the trees that have been occupied.
Over the last 3 yrs in high school, I close with a man, not as a boyfriend but "friend". But when she has a boyfriend for the first time, I learned the feeling that I had never learned before, jealous. The feeling in this heart can not be described by using the Lemon. It was like 100 grain rotten lemon. They are only together for 2 months. When they broke up, I hide my feelings of extraordinary joy. But a month later he was with a girl again.
I love it and I know that she also liked me, but why he did not want to say? Since he loves me, why is not he who started first to go? When he has a new girlfriend again, my heart is sick. Time is running and walking, my heart is sick.
I'm beginning to think that this is unrequited love, but why does he treat me very well outside of treatment only for a friend?
Liking someone is very troublesome heart, I know their tastes, habits. But his feelings to me can never be known. You do not expect me as a woman to say no?
Additionally, I wanted to stay at his side, giving her attention, accompanied him, and loved him. Hope, that someday, she will come and love me. It's like waiting telponenya every night, expecting it to send SMS. I know no matter how busy he is, he will take the time to me. So I waited. 3 years severe enough to get through and I want to give up. Sometimes I think to face-to-wait. The pain and heartache, and the dilemma accompany me for 3 years.
When the end of the 3rd, a man after me, he is the brother of my class, every day he chased me relentlessly. Of rejection has been shown, I felt that I wanted to give him a small room in my heart.
He's such a warm and gentle wind, trying to blow the leaves to fly from the tree. Finally, I realized that I do not want to give this wind a small space in my heart.
I know this wind will carry away the leaves faded away and into a better place. Eventually I left the tree. But the tree only smiled and did not ask me to stay, I'm very sad to see him smiling at me.
"The leaves fly because the wind was blowing or the Tree did not ask her to stay?" .

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar